Tuesday, August 27, 2013

China Glaze Infra Red

Today I have another swatch from the China Glaze Hologram collection to share with you.
China Glaze Infra Red is a pretty magenta holographic polish. Its formula was similar to When Stars Collide which I reviewed in the previous post, but the holographic effect was less impressive. I liked the fast drying time and the great coverage this polish gives with just one coat. For the photos I used two coats alone.
I also found it hard to catch it's holo effect on camera, so it actually looked a bit more holo in real life. This is a very pretty and vibrant color, but the holographic effect was too subtle to my taste.






opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors