Monday, August 5, 2013

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Private I

You probably already noticed that I'm really into purple nail polish lately, I just can't resist them and it seems like I've swatched / wore a lot of these lately... So today I have another gorgeous purple-plum color polish swatches to share with you ladies!

This beauty is Sally Hansen - Private I (№18) form the Diamond Strength limited collection for summer 2013, it's a gorgeous creme-jelly purple plum base with tiny magenta/gold glass flecks.
The color is so rich and pretty, and the glass flecks create a beautiful depth. It is truly a gorgeous and unique color that I know I will wear again with pleasure.


The formula was good and easy to apply, didn't streak but did have a few minor bald spots with the application of the first coat. Once I applied the second coat, it evened out and the coverage was great with just two coats for me. It dried pretty fast, the finish was quite glossy but I do prefer it with a top coat on.
For the pictures below I applied two coats of Sally Hansen - Private I and one coat of Poshe.
Hope you will like this polish and the swatch photos I took. I would love to hear any recommendations for purple colors that you like to wear :)
Thanks for reading!






opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors