Sunday, August 4, 2013

Under The Blue Blue Sea

I decided to spice up my blue nails from the previous post with a cute and fun design, so I reached for one of the new Born Pretty Store stamping plates and created this fish skeleton mani.

For the base I applied two coats of GA-DE Melody Blue, then I stamped the cute fish skeleton images from QA62 stamping plate using Essie No Place Like Chrome as the stamping polish. 
The QA62 stamping plate has some really cute designs on it like fish and fish skeletons, penguins and cute water drops with faces. These are quite funny designs with a bit of humor, so I really liked them.


The designs on this plate are a bit small, but as you can see I managed to stamp the full nail design with a single application, but if you have longer nails than mine, you can use these patterns easily twice on your nails without having weird patchy look.
For the thumb I used the large skeletons and stamped a few of them to create this pattern, but of course you can stamp a single image if you like.

For the ring finger I applied one coat of Essie Stroke Of Brilliance over the blue base, to add a bit of sparkle to the design. It also reminded me of water bubbles, but this is kinda cynical since these are fish skeletons. ;) 
To seal the design I applied one coat of Poshe.
So this is my fun and easy designs. I hope you like it and find inspiration in it.
Thanks for reading!





The stamping plate I reviewed in this post can be found at the Born Pretty Store, along with a large selection of other stamping plates designs
and various stamping accessories.
Born Pretty Store also carry a huge selection of nail art related items and also nail polish in various colors and textures.
Be sure to check their store and don't forget to use my discount code that gives you 10% off your entire purchase at the Born Pretty Store (code PNL91), and also enjoy the FREE worldwide shipping on every purchase.
opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors