Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My 1st Attemp at Water Marble Nail Art

Hello dear readers!

Today, I'm excited to show you my first attempt at water marbling :) I know I'm years too late to try this trend. In my case, this was not as easy as it seems... you have to choose the right nail polishes otherwise, you'll end up with a blob of polish on the bottom of the cup of water... it happened to to me before :'( and for this reason, I thought trying more would be a waste of time and precious nail polish.

I have to admit that I love to watch water marble YouTube videos (I find them relaxing for some strange reason). The whole process is fascinating and the end results amazing. I know this manicure is not spectacular as many other water marbles out there... but, bear with me... it's only my 1st attempt ;)

For this manicure, I used three China Glaze nail polishes from the Avant Garden collection: Passion for Petals, Fancy Pants and Dandy Lyin' Around. The base of this manicure is Passion for Petals as well. I found that most China Glaze nail polishes are good for water marbling.


As you can see, the swirls of nail polish are not as much. This is because I was experimenting and I just added a few drops of each color in case I failed... but in the end, I really like the randomness of the lines.
Have you tried water marbling? What do you think of my first attempt?
♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥
opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors