Thursday, July 25, 2013

Black Lace and French Manicure and How to

Hello dear readers:

The nail art I'm posting today is a remake of something I already did once before I started this nail blog. It is a combination of French manicure and lace. Details on how I did it below:


I started with one layer of basecoat. Using Kleancolor in black, I painted French tips using the nail polish brush. I didn't use adhesive guides this time. I think it looks better if I use my natural nail smile lines as my guide.

I stamped on top of the nail bed area with a lace pattern from A40 stamping plate using Kleancolor black as the stamping polish. I wanted to give this manicure a bit more glam so I added one layer of a glitter nail polish on top of the French tip.

What do you think of the combination of lace and French manicure?

♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥

opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors