Monday, September 9, 2013

Challenge: Tone-on-Tone Stamping

Hello dear readers!

I did another manicure for FB group AiS. For Sunday September 1st, the theme of the challenge was tone-on tone which was pretty easy. I chose gray tones for this manicure because it's one of my favorite colors that I rarely get to wear.


I started with China Glaze - Pelican Grey as the base...

Then, I applied a layer of Spectraflair topcoat.
After that, I stamped a full nail design from plate XL M using Kleancolor - Charcoal for stamping.
(Kleancolor Charcoal doesn't work as a nail polish at all, takes ages to dry or slides off your nail...other than that... for stamping, it works flawlessly) ;)
Extra pic :)


 What do you think of this nail art?
As always...
♥♥Thank you so much for reading♥♥
opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors