Friday, September 13, 2013

China Glaze Rendezvous With You

For today's post I will be sharing with you my favorite color from the China Glaze Autumn Nights collection - Rendezvous With You. I think this is the most interesting and beautiful polish in this collection, and I was very glad I got it because this is truly a great polish.


China Glaze Rendezvous With You is a gorgeous dark purple with tons of silver shimmer that almost gives it a foil look. The color itself is very interesting and it looks great in different lighting, each time he light brings out something different and interesting about this polish.
The formula was spectacular! It was super opaque with just one coat, spread easily without streaking and dried really fast. I don't think you can ask for anything better than this in a polish. 
For the photos below I applied one coat, no top coat on.
I think this is a great polish in every aspect, and for me it easily became one of my favorites for the upcoming fall-winter season. Defiantly one of my best purchases lately!
Have you tried this color yet? I would love to know what you think about it, and if you haven't got the chance to try it, I would totally recommend you to keep an eye on this gorgeous polish, I have a feeling you will end up liking is as much as I do.





opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors