Friday, September 6, 2013

China Glaze Red-y & Willing

Shana Tova (Happy Jewish New Year) to all my dear readers!
For this festive holiday I decided to wear one of my new additions from the China Glaze Autumn Nights collection. I've purchased only three colors from this collection so far, but seeing swatches of these great colors only makes me want to get them all.

China Glaze Red-y & Willing is a gorgeous shimmery red. It has a fantastic and opaque formula, I just needed one coat for a great coverage. Application was really nice, not streaky at all and the finish was quite glossy. I really love this color and I think it's a classy and feminine shade.
For the photos I applied one coat of Red-y & Willing and topped it with one coat of Poshe.
I decided to get a little creative for Rosh Hashana, so I included in my photos pomegranate seeds which are one of this holiday's symbols. 
I wish you a great year filled with joy, love and creativity!






opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors opi nail color,nail polish colors,opi nail polish colors,opi nail colors,shellac nail colors,shellac nail colors,summer nail color,popular nail polish colors, fall nail colors,popular nail color,nails color,gel nail colors,winter nail colors,nails colors